Pages

.

.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our 1st Christmas Tree!



Mitch and I were very lucky this year to get such a beautiful Christmas Tree! Mitch's brother and sister-in-law needed a bigger tree for there house and being the awesome people that they are they gave us there old one. WE LOVE IT!!! Its the perfect size for our house too!


We decided to decorated it silver and white, but mitch being the BIG Utes fan that he is just had to buy a Ute ornament. Thats the red Ornament that you see in the middle of our tree. Gosh I love him!!!!


4 comments:

Justin and LaRaine said...

I love the Christmas Spirit!! Keep it up. I think the red ornament make the tree just perfect... ha go utes. gotta love the men in your life!!

Janilynn said...

The tree looks great! You can either have one little utes ornament, or a whole dang tree! What will we do with these Buchanan Boys! Have a great Christmas, we love and will miss you!

The Devin Stewart Family said...

I love the tree!!! I am so glad that you have joined the blog world. I have finally added you to my blog list, and will now check out your blog daily. Post often.

Josh and Kensey said...

I'm so happy that I got to see your tree in person!! It looks even better! I miss you already and can't wait to see you again.. SOON!! I LOve you!!!