Pages

.

.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We Made It 1 Month!!!

Mitch and I have been married a month! So Crazy, I'm still trying to get use to calling him my Hubby:) I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him!!!!


Here's whats happened since 'I Do':


Went on our Honeymoon in Park City (So Much Fun)



Moved into a condo in Springville, UT


Still trying to unpack....AHHH


Started cooking, Thats Right, I CAN COOK!!!!!!


Sliced my Finger open- Doctor Mitch put me back together!


Mitch Banned me from knifes:(


Mitch is finishing his last couple Semesters @ UVU.


I'm just working at Primrose Retreat trying to support us.


Well I think I've covered everything and I'm officially up to date on my Blog! :)

5 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congratulations! I so wanted to be at your reception. I hope everything went perfect. I am very proud of your blog.;) It took me quite awhile to figure it out too. I have been doing one for years now and I still can't figure it out sometimes..haha sorry not encouraging! So excited for you and your new life good luck! Can't wait to keep updated.

Justin and LaRaine said...

Yay for marriage!! Good jobn on actually updating your blog. Now you need to add some pics. I bet you have a ton... like of your wedding??

Josh and Kensey said...

You need to change the color of your writing it's hard to read, but good job on blogging!!:) I love to read updates so keep them coming!!

Kamille said...

I love you!

Syd said...

Yea!Good job Mitch banning Lee from the knives.Ha Ha ha.